We have been contacted by Miss Foodie http://missfoodie.co.uk/food-photography-competition-2013/ who is running a food photography competition with the winner receiving an afternoon tea for two at Sopwell House in St Albans.
From their website;
Photographers of all ages, experience levels and camera types are invited to enter this competition where great imagery is key.
Photos will be judged on:
- Creativity and imagination
How to enter:
Please send your most delicious looking food photographs to:
Along with your:
- Full name
- A brief description of the photograph
Entrants are limited to a maximum of 1 photograph submission
Competition Deadline: 1 December 2013
The winner will be announced on 2 December and contacted by email
The winner and all runners up will have their photos featured on missfoodie.co.uk!
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to their photograph being displayed on http://www.missfoodie.co.uk
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen by Miss Foodie.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries received after the competition closing date will not be considered.