The second round (of three) will take place on Monday 28th February.
Members can enter up to four images. Be aware that no image may be entered into more than two Walker Trophy competitions (projected or print).
Full rules are below as is the upload address.
It’s competition time again, the first of 2017.
It is the first round (of three) of the Walker Projected Competition.
Full competition rules can be found HERE
The competition upload page can be found HERE
Digital Image Specifications
- Image Size: 1920 pixels horizontal, maximum and 1024 pixels vertical, maximum
- File Format: jpg
Digital Image Filename:
The filename must be of the format “XX_Your Name_Image Title”
- XX is the number of your image in order of preference, eg 01, 02, 03, 04
- Your Name is of course your name, eg. Matt Russell(spaces are allowed between names)
- Image Title is the name of the image, eg. From the Top Deck of the Bus (spaces are allowed between words)
- Please use an underscore in between the number, your name, and the title. An underscore is “_“
- An example would be 03_Matt Russell_From the Top Deck of the Bus
Digital Image submission:
- Your images must be submitted by uploading them HERE
- All images must be named correctly or they may not be shown
- A small number of images may be accepted on USB drive on the evening. If there is not sufficient time to load these to the PC then they will not be shown in the competition.