Goddard Memorial Trophy
The Goddard is a panel of four prints linked with a common theme. They may be monochrome or colour.
The following images are an example of a previous winning theme by Ian Waterman.
- Prints – the maximum mount size is 20” x 16” or 500mm x 400mm.
- Individual images may have been shown previously in other competitions such as the Walker.
- Previous panels cannot be shown again.
- Prints can be used in subsequent different competitions.
- Prints may be assessed individually but will be judged as a complete Panel.
- If you want to show the prints in a particular order they should be numbered on the back.
A common theme from previous competitions is that whilst the quality of individual images is important it is of greater importance that the images work together as a panel.
So, three great photos and one poor one that doesn’t match with the other three is unlikely to win.